The First Greeting (Come Back)

November 02, 2017

Hello.
Nadia here!!

It has been a long time since I hadn’t post anything on my blog. I also changed the layout and template of my blog, and this blog becomes more simple and bright than before with the white background. So, if some of you ever visited my old blog, you will realize about the changes.

Right now, I want to start to blogging again after hiatus since February 2015. It's very long time, right? Yeah, well... Umm. Since I was graduated from university, I was struggling looking for a job and the result wasn't good enough. Good grades didn't mean that you're needed by the company. I was interviewed by many companies, but always failed (maybe I wasn’t lucky enough to get job as soon as possible like my friends). That made me heart-broken and stressed out.

On January 2016, I decide to move to Bali Island and live with my grandpa and my aunt's family (my mom's sister). On June 2016, I got job for my first time. I was working with veterinary who become a consultant of hens as her personal assistant before. Now I'm working at Alenka & Margo (www.alenkaandmargo.com), one of jewelry company (Gold and Silver) in Indonesia. This company based on Bali (Production) and Jakarta (Office).

Well, mostly this blog will be written by me and I will try to write regularly. But if I'm busy with my work, please understand about it. This blog will contain about my travel diary life, my personal thoughts, pretty event or place that I’ve been went to, a great moment that I’ve been captured, music I’ve been listened, some tips and tricks and many more.

Hopefully you can enjoy my writings. See you again on my next post. XOXO



Warm Regards,


Nadia Saraswati (NS)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe